Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Top 15 books of 2015


Top 15 books of 2015 

Another year has come to an end, which also means reading challenges have come to a close. I sadly fell short of my 130 book goal, but I thought I would share my top fifteen books of 2015! This list took a lot of contemplating and I read so many wonderful books that it was hard to decide which I liked best.

Here are my top fifteen books of 2015 :)

(These are in a random order)


1. The Kiss of Deception by Mary E. Pearson (Fantasy)

2. White Hot Kiss by Jennifer L. Armentrout (Romance/ Fantasy)

3. Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard (Fantasy) 

4. Dangerous Girls by Abigail Haas (Mystery/Thriller) 

5. The Heir by Kiera Cass (Dystopian/ Book four of the Selection series)

6. P.S. I Still Love You by Jenny Han (Contemporary/ Book two of To all the Boys I've Loved Before) 

7. A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas (Fantasy/Romance)

8. Nearly Gone by Elle Cosimano (Thriller/Mystery/Romance)

9. Emmy and Oliver by Robin Benway (Contemporary) 

10. Why We Broke Up by Daniel Handler (Contemporary) 

11. An Ember in the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir (Fantasy/ Dystopian)

12. Tiger Lily by Jodi Lynn Anderson (Fantasy/ Peter Pan Retelling) 

13. Carry On by Rainbow Rowell (Fantasy/ Romance) 

14. Oblivion by Sasha Dawn (Romance/Thriller) 

15. The Distance Between Us by Kasie West (Contemporary/Romance)








                             
                                                               


No comments:

Post a Comment